Online distance career counseling is coaching that is provided at a distance and may accommodate your busy schedule better than traditional office appointments. Career Directions will use a combination of phone and online communications with you throughout the duration of your career counseling process.
All services provided in McWillie Career Directions’ traditional in-person counseling are also available to online distance clients.
- Individual coaching sessions to clarify career goals
- Administration and interpretation of formal assessments: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, Strong Interest Inventory, FIRO/B Leadership Assessment
- Informal assessments and skills identification
- Utilization of career-planning and occupational information systems to research career choices
- Employment and labor market information from local, state, and national resources
- Exploratory activities and assignments related to careers of interest
- Development of an individualized career plan, targeted resume, and cover letter
- Training in job search strategies and skills